Step 01: Check the email address I've created for you so that you can start marking your "MUST HAVES" for your album.
Step 02: Pick the material for your Album Cover!
Step 03: Fill out the Design Form Below
- I take payments in the form of Cashier's Check, Money Order, Debit, and Credit Card
- There is a 5% Convenience fee for Debit & Credit Cards
- A non-refundable design retainer of $300 is due before Iron & Rye starts designing
- I offer payment plans of two to four months, otherwise full payment can be made with the non-refundable design retainer.
01. TEXT COLOR INDICATES ENGRAVING COLOR FOR THAT MATERIAL // 02. WHEN CHOOSING PAGE COUNT, KNOW THAT IT IS EASIER TO TAKE PAGES OUT THAN IT IS ADDING IN PAGES DURING THE DESIGN PROCESS // 03. COVERS MARKED WITH "*" INDICATE DISTRESSED LEATHERS THAT CAN SHOW SCUFFS, VARY IN TONE, AND GIVE OFF A "WEATHERED" APPEARANCE // 04. YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO 3 ROUNDS OF REVISIONS DURING THE DESIGN PROCESS. AFTER THE 3RD ROUND, THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $100.00
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS FOR DEBIT & CREDIT CARD (5% CONVENIENCE FEE IS ALREADY CALCULATED IN)
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS FOR MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIER'S CHECK (NO 5% CONVENIENCE FEE)
PRICES SHOWN IN BOTH SETS OF TABLES ARE FOR A 20-SPREAD (40 PAGE) WEDDING ALBUM