01. My brother is 10 years older than me and we almost shared a birthday. I was early and he was late
02. I have a man-crush on Milo Ventimiglia. #TeamJess
03. From the time I was 8 until I was 20, I wanted to be an Orthodontist.
04. I'm left handed and wanted to write a book when I was 16 titled, "It Just Doesn't Feel Right".
05. I graduated from the University of Portland where I studied Biochemistry & Psychology.
06. I co-wrote a blog in college about my adventures in the Library. Ask me about it!
07. I. LOVE. WHISKEY.
08. The Notebook & Mean Girls are two of my all-time favorite movies.
09. I low-key compete against the person next to me on the other treadmill.
10. I am a Ravenclaw and Thunderbird.
The most obvious fact that I haven't listed is the fact that I'm a photographer, but I'm sure you gathered that one. The truth is, photography was never meant to be more than a hobby for me. Photography was always about taking my dad's camera when I was younger and taking photos of my toys, objects around the house, or the same dumb street sign right outside. Like honestly, I took too many photos of that sign, haha.
It was never meant to be this.
But I decided to go on an adventure and see where my camera could take me. And it's taken me to some pretty cool places where I've photographed weddings, styled shoots, and a good old selfie on my personal trips. Nonetheless, my camera has been there every step of the way capturing those stories, the people, and the adventures that I've been on.
Through it all, I always come back home from those places with photos that will stand against time and stories that could fill a book to share with others.
Like I say on the home page though, all it takes is saying "yes" to the unknown to make for a great adventure.
So let's go on one together.